Monday, July 11, 2011

EOTD: Morocco and London Bridge


 


A couple weeks ago i received my first NYX order and in it I ordered this beautiful single shadow named Morocco, which is a deep blue/purple shimmer. Im not doing a whole lot today so I decided to do an EOTD with this shadow. I wasnt sure what i'd do at first because i didnt want it to be TOO dark, but i think i did alright lol.
Productes used:
NYX Morocco (blue/purple shimmer)
Mark. London Bridge (bronzey-taupe satin)
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner in Purple
CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Black
Tutorial
  1. Apply a primer to lids, like UDPP.
  2. Sweep Mark. London Bridge all over lids and along inner bottom lashline.
  3. Shade NYX Morocco into outer corners and along 3/4 of outer bottom lashline.
  4. Line waterlines with Physicians Formula Shimmer Stripes eyeliner in Purple
  5. Apply 2-3 coats CoverGirl Lashblast Mascara in Black on lashes.
You can definitely substitute your own shades for the ones I used to create this same look. I plan on doing some more looks with the other NYX single shadows I purchased as well in the near future. If you have any questions feel free to ask! :)
Photos are mine, do not use. Please comment, like, and follow!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, one of the prettiest looks I've seen for sure! I love how this came out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and so wearable!

    ReplyDelete