Saturday, July 9, 2011

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain in Instinct





 I'm always complaining about needing companies to make a nude lip stain - you hardly ever see one. Luckily Revlon introduced some additions to their Just Bitten lip stain + balm line and their are a few nudes in it!!! However, they're pricey a $9.94 each (for a drugstore product).

These lip stains are very pigmented, and this one called 'Instinct' is about 2-3 shades darker than my natural lip tone so it looks very natural and gives me super even coverage. They do last a very long time but dont be worried - they wont stain your lips forever, lol.

2 comments:

  1. Wallgreens has a sale for Revlon Im goin to go and see if I can get some of this lip stains..they are perfect for summer thanx =)
    Enter my 1st giveway all of the info is on my blog
    http://hunter87-mypursuitofhappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! These are nice and the Maybelline Colorsensational ones are even better!

    ReplyDelete