Saturday, July 30, 2011

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Products




These are my three new favorite hair products - ever!! I am so amazed at these that i dont even care they're a little pricey, LOL.

I first bought the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Oil at Walmart and after 2 days of used i was sold and knew i had to try the Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo also, which i bought at the CVS like 3 mins from my house. I dont have a need for the conditioner as my hair is thicky, heavy, and a little oily so it would only make it worse and using these two products only is working wonders by themselves!!

Despite the fact that these are made from a type of oil, which will make some people think they're heavy or greasy, they definitely ARE NOT!

The shampoo is creamy, soft-yellow in color, and smells really nice and fresh. I need about a quarter sized amount for my medium length thick hair. It lathers really well for me and instantly make my hair feel soft and clean. This shampoo does not make my already oily roots any oilier or weigh my hair down AT ALL! Looooove this shampoo!

The conditioner is creamy and rich but never weighs my hair down. You leave it on for 3-5 minutes then rinse thoroughly and it definitely works well! Im not the type that needs a conditioner daily so this is perfect for me to use about every 2-3 days to keep my hair soft and supple.

The pentrating oil is what you would expect - an oil! LOL. However, its very thin and not thick or greasy at all. To Use: I apply a dime sized amount in the palm of my hand and vigorously rub palms together to heat the product and make it even easier to apply to my damp hair. I rub it on - concentrating on my ends - then comb through. This stuff is so amazing. I have never, ever used an oil like this that gave me such awesome results. It never feels heavy, greasy, sticky, or slick on my hair. It makes it soft and supple and so easy to manage.

Prior to using these three products my hair was usually pretty tangly and knotted after getting out of the shower. Now, even just from using the shampoo alone, my hair is never tangled. Then when i apply the oil to my damp hair its EVEN easier to comb through and i have zero tangles! These products have seriously saved my hair. Yes, they're pricey but they are sooo worth it and if you have issues with split ends, frizz, dryness, or tangling PLEASE try these!

Photos are mine. Do not use. Please comment, like, and follow! Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment