So this is basically what my makeup & hair looks like on a daily basis and it has been this way throughout Summer and Fall. I do switch up my eyeshadow colors alot but they usually stay pretty neutral. My hair is naturally wavy/curly so i can shampoo, comb, and spritz in some Aussie Sprunch Spray when its 1/2 dry after pulling the bangs back to achieve this look.
Its pretty quick and very simple for me to do which is important because i'm a stay at home mom so all the laundry, dishes, grocery shopping, feeding the dogs, running errands, paying bills, sweeping & mopping the floors, cooking, and taking care of my daughter is left up to me everyday. Therefore i need something quick & easy so i can get back to doing what i need to do for the day.
price are approximate
- NYC Skin Matching Foundation in Light, $4
- CoverGirl Pressed Powder in Buff Biege, $6
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Trios, $3
- Physicians Formula Solar Powder Bronzer, $9
- CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner in Brown, $8
- Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara in Black, $7
- Wet N Wild Lipstick in Bare It All, $2
- NYC Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach, $3
- Aussie Sprunch Spray, $4
- Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo, $8
What does your everyday look consist of?? Is it simple or complicated and roughly how long does it take you to get ready everyday? Thanks for reading!