Monday, April 18, 2011
COMPARISON: 17 Gold & Bronze Eyeshadows
I was searching for a few dupes within my own collection today and realized I have alot of really nice gold & bronze shades so i figured I would swatch them all and show them to you for comparison! Ya know, just incase you're searching for a nice shade or wondered how some compare to others.
*Check 2nd photo for numbers that correspond with shade names (below).
TOP ROW SHADES (from L to R):
1. The Color Workshop Shimmer Cube (top row #1)
2. The Color Workshop Shimmer Cube (top row #2)
3. E.L.F. Golden Glow
4. Urban Decay Half Baked
5. Urban Decay Smog
6. Hard Candy 'Rush Hour' Duo (left shade)
7. Too Faced Push Up
8. Too Faced Honey Pot
9. CoverGirl Single Shadow (shade unknown)
BOTTOM ROW SHADES (from L to R):
10. The Color Workshop Shimmer Cube (bottom row #1)
11. The Color Workshop Shimmer Cube (bottom row #2)
12. MAC Melon Pigment
13. Smashbox Lucky Penny
14. E.L.F. Everyday Basis 32 Palette (row #1, shade #4)
15. E.L.F. Everyday Basis 32 Palette (row #1, shade #5)
16. Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Crease shade)
17. Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Eyelid shade)
I plan to do more of these comparison swatches with more eyeshadow shades as well as lip products and more!! Hope you like them, i put alot of effort into this post! **Photos and content are mine. Please remember some of these are from palettes and may not be available for single use sale. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!