Wednesday, March 23, 2011

EOTD: UD Naked Palette Look #2



This is the second look i have tried from my new Urban Decay Naked palette. It is marked w/ "threelilbears@tumblr" which is my personal blog and where i originally posted this before i created this blog. I applied...

'Smog' all over lids + on bottom lashline
'Dark Horse' in creases + on top lashline
'Sin' as highlight from crease to brow + in corners of eyes.

I generally dont like smokey/evening looks on me because im pale, but the shades in this palette go well with my skin color & hair color so i dont seem to be having a problem. It's pretty simply to use 3-4 shadows from this palette to create a full look, even a beginner would be at ease using Naked.

This look wont be one of my 'day' looks but i will probably use it mostly for date nights w/ my husband, or evenings out with the girls. **Check out my page for more looks from the Naked palette, and the Too Faced Natural Eye palette!!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment