Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flirt! Big Flirt Thickening Mascara


I purchased this mascara several months ago at my local Kohls for roughly $15-$18. The shade is #01 Black Wink and it has a very odd, sickening floral smell. I can't quite put my finger on it but i absolutely hate the smell, just to be honest. I have never had a scented mascara and cant imagine why they would do this. It sometimes makes my eyes sting and I can always faintly smell it throughout the day.

As far as the mascara goes, it coats lashes okay but not great and although it says "thickening" i find that it mostly just clumps lashes and makes them heavy. Its not going to give you that super dramatic thick lashes effect, but it will make your lashes seem a little fuller. When it comes time to remove this mascara you're going to be disappointed also, its a total pain in the a**. Almost as bad as Maybelline's The Falsie's is to remove. Overall, had i known what i was purchasing i would NOT have bought this products and basically never use it anymore. Total waste of my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment