Monday, March 28, 2011

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Anti-Dull Skin Primer


I'll admit that prior to purchasing, opening, and testing this product I had totally forgotten my vow to not purchase L'Oreal products due to the fact that they are known to test on animals. 

There are three primers in this Studio Secrets Professional line ($13.79): green for anti-redness, pink for anti-dull (light skin), and orange for anti-dull (medium-dark skin). I chose pink for my light skin tone, although i swatched the green at CVS and it made my skin look terrible, like I was dead. 

This Anti-Dull Skin Primer in pink is VERY shimmery. You can't tell at all by looking at the bottle, but believe me, there are alot of sparkles packed in there. The formula is thin and pretty runny, but it makes it easier to blend and spread out and the bottle is pump style. It does make my skin pink/reddish which is a slight problem because i've already got naturally flushed cheeks, but its not too bad. It definitely makes your face ridiculously sparkly, so if that kind of thing is a turn-off for you, DO NOT buy this. I find that concealer and/or foundation does cover most of the sparkle but you're still left with a little and a sort of 'glow'. 








Im still unsure if i like this product or not. Im not particularly fond of shimmer all over my face although my foundation did cover most. I guess it did make my skin less "dull" and it definitely wasnt heavy, but my opinion is still on the fence.

What do you think? Have you tried any of these primers, or would you try them?

1 comment:

  1. Hmm is anyone else eхpeгіencing ρroblems with the imаges on this blog
    loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feed-back wοuld be greatlу apprecіated.


    Lоoκ into my blog exfoliator For sensitive skin

    ReplyDelete