Wednesday, March 30, 2011

KMart Clearance Haul + Update



Haul:
Today my daughter (she's 2 1/2) and I went to Kmart for a little shopping. I found the new E.L.F. selection there, along with a huge beauty clearance section. Photos above are mine and show sneak peaks of what i purchased. Reviews coming soon!! Ive already done all swatches. I didnt pay over $5 for any of these products...

❑ E.L.F. Concealer Palette $3
❑ E.L.F. Lip Plumper & Primer $3
❑ Rimmel Eye Trio in Fever $1.37
❑ 4 Rimmel U Rock! Cream Shadows $1.99 each
❑ Blending Sponge $2
❑ Image Essentials Brushes $4.99
❑ Mini Grape Bath Bomb (for my daughter) $1.99

I spent less than $25 on all these products together, my assumption is they were on clearance to make room for new products. The last time i looked up E.L.F. prducts they were only $1 each, and now they're all at least $3 each (or more) but I have the say the packaging and overall quality seem much better now. However, I was disappointed that my KMart didnt have ANY of the E.L.F. shadow palettes :(

Update:
My Smashbox Softbox Palette came in the mail today!!!! Ive already swatched and took TONS of photos. Reviews for this and the above haul products will be coming up very soon!!! Please follow/subscribe to keep up to date!

No comments:

Post a Comment