Saturday, May 7, 2011

2 EOTDS: E.L.F. 32 Pc. Eyeshadow Collection

Look #1

Look #2

These are the first and only looks I have created, so far, from my new E.L.F. 32 Pc. Eyeshadow Palette. I used several shades from the palette for each look. Both are very "girly" and feminine looks.

Look #1 Shades
LOOK #1:
1. Apply the pink shade all over lids.
2. Shade lilac shimmer into outer corners.
3. Line top & bottom lashes with medium matte purple.
4. Highlight brown bone with white shimmer.


LOOK #2:
1. Apply the pink as a highlight on brown bone.
2. Shade light mauve shimmer into inner corners.
3. Blend medium mauve onto middle of lids.
4. Shade darker mauve into outer corners.
5. Line top & bottom lashes with medium matte purple.


I finished both of these looks with Maybelline LashBlast Volume mascara in black. These are the "girliest" EOTD i have ever done, lol. I say that because i normally dont go for pink and/or lilac shades but they were very feminine and Spring-friendly. This E.L.F. palette was $5 at Target and you can see my full review on it (w/ swatches) on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment