Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mother's Day Order Arrived! :)











I am so excited! My Mother's Day package from Sephora.com finally arrived :) My husband purchased these items for me (i picked them out) as a gift for Mother's Day this weekend. I chose the new UD Rollergirl Palette, Benefit Ready… Set… Stay! Set, and one of the new squeeze tubes of UD Primer Potion. Im surprised at how fast they arrived.

Ordered: April. 30th
Shipped: May 3rd
Arrived: May 5th

Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette, $32
4 eyeshadow: Woodstock (bright fuchsia), Verve (pale oyster shimmer), Suspect (sheer sparkly beige), Darkhorse (bronze plum shimmer).
Cooling Lip Gloss in Crush
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Whiskey

Benefit Ready.. Set.. Stay! Eye Trio, $26
Erase Paste in No. 2 Medium (medium beige)
Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Birthday Suit (brushed chrome)
Stay Don't Stray Primer (nude)

Urban Decay Primer Potion, $19
Original formula, packaged in a new squeeze tube with a precise needle nose. Available exclusively at Sephora for a limited time.

Obviously, im super pleased with my items, lol, i did pick them out after all. From the time i ordered until the day of delivery it was a total of 6 days in all, no too bad! My husband paid $82 total for this order. Gotta love him :). I'll be doing full reviews and swatches as soon as possible. I've got a nasty cold right now (due to allergies) so i haven't really been up to doing full EOTDS and stuff very much lately, sorry. I can't breathe out of my nose and my throat is very scratchy/itchy so i've been pretty miserable. However, it's a beautiful day in my part of Ohio today so the majority of these photos were taken outside :)

My husband, my daughter, and myself are going to dinner with his family this weekend for Mother's Day. I hope every one of you ladies out there who's a Mom has a wonderful day!! Got any plans? Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment