Thursday, May 12, 2011

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream





I recently had $3 in CVS Extra Care bucks so I decided to take the opportunity to get my hands on Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, which i have been dying to try!! I ended up paying $3 flat for it (after taxes).

First of all, the term 'cream' should not be used in the title, its actually a balm. The surface is very firm and has the exact consistency of most potted lip balms I own. When i think of the word 'cream', i think of lotions or moisturizers, and this is not like that. I find that I have to warm this cuticle cream up by swirling my finger across the top several times, then it applies nicely.

The scent is heavenly in my opinion, it smells exactly like fresh sweet lemonade. After rubbing this onto my cuticles they are almost immediately softened. They are slightly greasy (but not much) for the first couple minutes but it seems to absorb fairly quickly. I like ti apply it directly after I get out of the shower, and also right before bed.

Overall, i love this stuff! Its almost as awesome as my LUSH Lemony Flutter!

No comments:

Post a Comment