Monday, May 9, 2011
EOTD: UD Rollergirl #2
For those of you who arent fond of a pop of bright color, this is probably the most neutral look you could create using the new Urban Decay Rollergirl palette ($32). I used 3 of the 4 shades from the palette, including the eyeliner.
1. Apply UD Primer Potion all over lids.
2. Shade Suspect into the middle of lids.
3. Press Verve into inner corners w/ brush or finger.
4. Lightly shade Darkhorse into creases and outer corners.
5. Highlight browbone with Verve.
6. Line top & bottom waterlines with UD 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Whiskey.
7. Apply black mascara to top & bottom lashes.
Thats it! Pretty simple. I wore this today. Im still not feeling well but i figured if i showered, did my hair and makeup it would make me feel a tad better lol. It did, i guess.