Monday, May 9, 2011

Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner



This is another mini product I recieved with the Smashbox Softbox Palette I ordered several weeks ago. It's the Limitless Eyeliner in Black, yesterday I reviewed the Photo Finish Lid Primer, check it out!!

This liner is comparable to UD's 24/7 Glide On and Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliners. Its very smooth and creamy and is a pencil liner but has a liquid-like finish. Limitless Eyeliner has pretty good staying power on lashlines but isnt so great on waterlines, I did find alot of smudging in that area. Its a really great liner but since discovering Milani Liquif'Eye ($4.99 at drugstores) it really eliminates the need for anyone to spend alot of money on higher end liners like this one, so I doubt I would buy the full-size product even though it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment