Saturday, May 7, 2011

EOTD: UD Rollergirl #1








For those of you who arent fond of a pop of bright color, this is probably the softest look you could create using the new Urban Decay Rollergirl palette ($32). I used 3 of the 4 shades from the palette, including the eyeliner. Click on any of the photos to enlarge.

Steps:

  1. Apply UD Primer Potion all over lids.
  2. Line upper lashline with Woodstock (bright fuschia)
  3. Sweep Verve all over lids.
  4. Lightly shade Suspect into creases and outer corners.
  5. Line top & bottom waterlines with UD 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Whiskey. 
Thats it! Pretty simple. I wore this the same day i got the UD Rollergirl palette and it was a very pretty day look for me. The pop of pink is visible but not super noticeable and actually brightens eyes and made me look more awake. I plan to do more EOTD's with this palette so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment