For those of you who arent fond of a pop of bright color, this is probably the softest look you could create using the new Urban Decay Rollergirl palette ($32). I used 3 of the 4 shades from the palette, including the eyeliner. Click on any of the photos to enlarge.
- Apply UD Primer Potion all over lids.
- Line upper lashline with Woodstock (bright fuschia)
- Sweep Verve all over lids.
- Lightly shade Suspect into creases and outer corners.
- Line top & bottom waterlines with UD 24/7 Glide On Eyeliner in Whiskey.
Thats it! Pretty simple. I wore this the same day i got the UD Rollergirl palette and it was a very pretty day look for me. The pop of pink is visible but not super noticeable and actually brightens eyes and made me look more awake. I plan to do more EOTD's with this palette so stay tuned! :)