Here is another, slightly more dramatic look from the Urban Decay Rollergirl Palette ($32). Its more complicated that my EOTD's usually are. I like to keep them simple for beginners, but dont worry this one still isnt too bad.
- Apply UD Primer Potion to lids.
- Apply Verve eyeshadow to the inner corners of eye.
- Next, sweep Suspect eyeshadow to the middle of lids.
- Apply Darkhorse eyeshadow just above the crease and into the outer corner.
- Shade Woodstock eyeshadow to the outer two-thirds of the crease.
- Use Verve eyeshadow to highlight the brow bone and diffuse the crease color.
- Apply Whiskey liner on the lower lash line.
- Finish by sweeping lashes with a couple coats of mascara.