Monday, May 2, 2011

Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream



Click to enlarge.


I purchased this hand cream a few days ago at CVS for $8.99. It seemed a little pricey considering how small the glass jar is, but its a great product.

I have read alot of mixed reviews on this Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream, but i personally love it. Yes, at first it makes your hands a tad bit greasy, but its not 'heavy' and absorbs quickly. It applies more like a hand salve than a cream in the sense that it's thick and not a thin water-based lotion. It reminds me ALOT of my Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (best product ever!). I like to use it by takng a dime-sized amount at a time and massaging into my cuticles and problem areas on my hands first, then i take a quarter-sized amount and smooth all over hands to finish. It has a faint cherry-almond scent thats really delicious but not strong and overpowering.

I prefer using this right before bed as it give my hands more time to soak up the moisture. Since it is slightly greasy for the first couple minutes, I find it best to do it then so I dont have to worry about touching anything and/or using my hands. I also find that this is the best time for me to use it as my hands are ultra soft in the morning and my damaged cuticles are 10x healthier looking

No comments:

Post a Comment