Monday, June 13, 2011

E.L.F. Little Black Book - Warm Collection








How does 28 eyeshadows and 20 lip colors in a small, travel-friendly, little black book sound? And all for $5!!! If you're interested check out E.L.F's Little Black Books (warm and cool) at your local Target or online at eyeslipsface.com!

I own the warm palette and it's now become a must-have in my purse! All of the eyeshadows are pigmented, except for the mattes, and all the lip colors are very moisturizing, smooth, and pigmented as well!!

Comes with:
28 eyeshadows
20 lip colors
small mirror
packed in a 'little black book' lock-in sides for closure.

If the colors in this palette dont really suit you, id definitely check out the 'Cool Collection' too! *Photos and content are mine!*

7 comments:

  1. Such pretty colours.
    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the swatches! I have been looking into this product for awhile, this makes me want it even more! :D Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Voe - thank you! :)

    @Kentucky Girl - You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) Love elf products - and nice blog! I found you on Luuux (yay!) and now I just had to follow :)

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  5. @JC- I agree, thanks for commenting!

    @Sidney - Aww thanks for following. I def. know who you are, i remember you from Luuux as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how to buy this kit... i love dis

    ReplyDelete