Friday, June 17, 2011

MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe





Hey ladies! Here is another item from the giveway i won on Trina J's blog. This is MAC Lipglass in Lychee Luxe, and its my first gloss from MAC!

Lychee Luxe is a beautiful bright pink-coral gloss with warm golden shimmer. It's a little intimidating in the tube because it's so bright, but its actually very pretty when swatched. I have worn it on my lips but i forgot to take photos, sorry :\ Anyway here are the pro's and con's.

[PROS]
- Not very sticky
- Pretty coral shimmer shade
- Pigmented
- Doesn't apply streaky
- Great summer shade
- Good quality for the price, $14.50

[CONS]
- I can't think of any!

As always, with these giveaway items i think my cons will be the price, but this one is only $14.50 which isnt that bad. They are high-end cosmetics which i sometimes dont like to fork out the money for just because im a wife & stay-at-home Mom so buying MAC on a regular basis really isnt in our budget, lol, and drugstore items do just fine. However, im super grateful for winning this giveaway and it has given me the chance to try more MAC, NARS, and Stila items!

What's your favorite MAC Lipglass shade?

8 comments:

  1. This looks like a great summer lip color! I don't have any regular lipglasses. I recently purchased my first Mac cremesheen glass at the CCO for $13 (not TOO TOO bad haha) and it's awesome! It's called Fashion Whim and it's on their website but it retails for $18.50. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lip color looks really lovely! Haha, that's really funny, as MAC, NARS, and Stila are my three favorite high end brands :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont own any lipglassl. maybee i should now. lol. lurve!

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angelic - I dont have any CCO's near me but i wish i did!! Ive never tried the Cremesheen ones.

    @Val - I agree! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely loving the fact that it's not sticky. The color is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Pink Lemonade by Mac thanxs for the review this will go in my list for next time I go shopping

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Huda - Me too! I was surprised it wasnt very sticky.

    @Jazmin - You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete