Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aspirin Face Mask Tutorial

Wether you have perfectly acne-free ‘normal’ skin, or you have a little blemishes, or alot you need to try this mask! Its so simple and easy to make its ridiculous. After using this my face was baby soft, all redness and any flakiness was gone!

What You Need:
2-3 non-coated aspirins
2-3 drops of water
2 small drops of honey

Tutorial:
1. In a small dish or plastic cup put 2-3 aspirins in the bottom.
2. Put one drop of water on each aspirin. They will quickly disintegrate.
3. Add one or two small drops of honey on top and mix in with the aspirins using your finger making a paste-like consistency.
4. Apply to entire face rubbing in small circular motions which exfoliates skin. If you dont want this on your whole face use one aspirin, one drop of water, and one tiny drop of honey and use this as a spot treatment instead.
5. Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
6. Get hands wet with warm water and rub mixture thats already on your face to exfoliate a little more.
7. Using a warm wet wash cloth remove the mask by wiping face. Rinse with cool water to close or ‘seal’ pores when finished.

Thats it! Its very simple yet very effective at the same time. I noticed a HUGE difference in my skin just after one use.

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this before, but I'm glad it has worked for you! I'm going to give this a try sometime for sure :)

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I tried something similar last year when I saw Michelle Phan's video. It's really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try this :) XOXO


    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to try this today - thanks :o)

    ReplyDelete