Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E.L.F. Brush Shampoo




I purchased this E.L.F. Brush Shampoo for $3 a my local Target a few weeks ago. I've been using it to clean my brushes about 1-2x per week (everyday for my foundation brush) and i really like it!!

It has a push top and the formula of the shampoo is a thick liquid (like a regular shampoo). I apply a dime-sized amount the the palm of my hand, add a little water, then swirl my brush into the shampoo/water mixture. It doesnt suds up alot or make tons of bubble, but you can see the color of the shampoo/water change in the palm of your hand as it cleans and wipes away anything in your brush.

I didnt know just how dirty my brushes were, until i used this E.L.F. Brush Shampoo. I had been cleaning them regularly with warm water and baby shampoo but this showed me just how much that WASNT working (even though i thought it was). So for $3 you can get an effective, scent free, amazing brush cleaner. I think its a pretty good deal!!

CONS?: The bottle is hard to squeeze. Thats it. Everything else about it is great

4 comments:

  1. omg i need a bottle of that!!! too bad we dont have one here. darnit.

    www.nailsbykatevergara.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nails by Kate - it works really well, i love it!! Since you cant get it there try using Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think once my MAC brush cleaner runs out I may go and buy this. I started using ELF's daily brush cleaner and it's pretty good too, so this just gave me that extra push. Thanks again for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to buy that when my bare escentuals runs out - it's so much more affordable!!

    ReplyDelete