Monday, June 20, 2011

NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown





Here is another item from my 50% Off online NYX haul. When i ordered this i did not own an eyebrow pencil at the time and it just so happens a couple days later i got one at CVS for $2, lol. So now i have two. This particular one comes with a brow pencil in medium brown and a comb/brush on the lid.

PROS
shade matches me well
pencil is rectangular
you can turn it horizontally for thicker coverage
and you can turn it vertically for thin coverage
i got it for 1/2 off
travel friendly

CONS
brush is super flimsy
nothing under the brush cap but an empty hole (pencil is on other end) so why are there two caps? totally pointless.

Despite the fact that the packaging doesnt make a ton of sense and the brush sucks, this eyebrow tool is a great shade for me. I can deal w the bad brush and just use one of my other ones for now. Have you ever tried these? What do you do to groom your brows?

ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
Must be a Luuux and/or beauty blog follower to be eligible.
 Click here to enter!
Open to U.S. residents 18 years and older. Please read all rules.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get this- thanks for the review :)

    -Bee
    http://beautyandeverythingelse.com

    PS - do enter my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete