Sunday, June 5, 2011

C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine in 'Golden Peach'



I bought this C.O. Bigelow Organics Moisturizing Lip Shine in 'Golden Peach' for $7.50 from Bath & Body Works a few weeks ago on a whim. I have never tried their glosses or balms and decided since peach is my fav i should give them a try!

This lip gloss is not thick or sticky at all, its very moisturizing and light feeling on the lips but it does give a pretty shine! The shade is pretty sheer, it isnt really noticeable. The flavor "Golden Peach" is basically self explanitory, lol, its smells/tastes just like peaches!

Overall, this is a really nice product! If i bought anymore i would probably re-purchase this one instead of trying something new.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard o this product, but it sounds great! Lovely blog, I love your photography and design <3 :)

    http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete