Thursday, June 16, 2011

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Iced Mocha & Cottage Cheese





A few days ago i received my online NYX haul in the mail. Immediately after opening the package i began to take photos and do swatches of all the things i had purchased. Two of those items were the Jumbo Eye Pencils in Iced Mocha and Cottage Cheese.


PROS
very smooth
super pigmented
cute packaging
glides on like butter
long lasting
didnt crease with a primer
great alone or as a eyeshadow base
lots of product for $4.50 (i got them for $2.25 each)
comes in alot of shades

CONS
NYX has bad customer service
takes too long to process & ship

If you can get NYX products in stores as opposed to buying online - do it!! Dont bother with their terrible customer service and really long waits for your items. Even though im still aggravated about that, i love all the items i got.

6 comments:

  1. I just recently got Iced mocha along with French fries and they are gorgeous! One con to these I would say is the fact that they can't be sharpened or sort of twisted from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love both of these! I went on a cottage cheese phase where I always used it for my inner corner highlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sugarbumpkin - thats exactly how i use it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love the swatches. Both are so pretty. I have Iced Mocha. Cottage Cheese is definitely next on my list to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Huda - Thanks!! I use the Cottage Cheese Jumbo Pencil as an inner corner highlight ALOT lately

    ReplyDelete