Saturday, June 11, 2011

Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment





I saw tons of people raving about this Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding Targeted Leave-In Treatment ($10.50) on luuux.com so i decided I needed to fork out the money after having my hair cut (9 inches!!) and having alot of split ends. I found this at CVS, so if you're thinking about getting it check here first but make sure you get the right product. I found several Nexxus Pro-Mend Split End Binding products there.

First of all, this stuff smells absolutely amazing!! Its very fresh and fruity smelling. Definitely something you want your hair to smell like alllll day :) The product itsself is a creamy white liquid, definitely not sticky at all. It applies to hair nicely and doesnt weight it down at all. After using it for the past few weeks I have noticed a HUGE difference in my hair! My split ends are much less noticeable, my hair is softer and smoother, and its overall alot healthier. This will definitely be a re-purchase for me!

If any of you ladies have damaged hair and/or split-ends I would seriously recommend this product!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I remember hearing about this, but it definitely sounds like a product I would purchase! I have horrible split ends, so I hope this will do the trick! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Huda - it's absolutely amazing! Ive never had a split-end treatment work as well as this... ever. Just make sure it says "targeted leave-in treatment" because Nexxus has an entire line of this split-end binding stuff and when i got to CVS i was like "UMMM Which one should i get??" lol

    ReplyDelete