Thursday, June 9, 2011

HAUL: NYX 50% Off Coupon



Here's a sneak peak of the NYX order i finally received earlier today in the mail. I was beginning to think i'd never get it!
It took 17 days alone (that doesnt count shipping) for them to process the order which is absolutely ridiculous. I know the site crashed on the Anniversary Sale and all but i ordered this almost 2 weeks AFTER that and it still took forever. They didnt process & ship my order until i sent 3 emails - no responses from NYX Customer Service w/ every email i sent. I couldnt call their C.S. line because it closes at 2:30pm EST and i am so busy every morning/afternoon before my husband goes to work i either forgot or just plain didnt have time. Plus, you never know how long you'll be on the phone w/ those people so i didnt have that much time to waste anyways.
Items I Ordered....
  1. Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown - $4.50
  2. Single Eyeshadow in Morocco - $5.50
  3. Single Eyeshadow in Lagoon - $5.50
  4. Single Eyeshadow in Frosted Flakes - $5.50
  5. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Cottage Cheese - $4.50
  6. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Iced Mocha - $4.50
  7. Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan - $6.00
Order Total = $36.00
50% Off Coupon = -$18.00
FREE Shipping = $0.00
My Price = $18.00
If i had known how much i would love the Soft Matte Lip Creams i would have ordered one in EVERY color - seriously! I have been wearing Milan all day and i looooove it! :) I've also swatched everything else and will be posting those soon. *Photos are mine, do not use. Please comment, like, and follow! :)
Did you take advantage of the Anniversary Sale or 50% Off Coupon??? What did you get?
**IMPORTANT**
Follow my Luuux page or my beauty blog - My Affordable Beauty - to be eligible to enter my 100 follower giveaway!!!

8 comments:

  1. No, unfortunately I didn't get a chance to order at the time but since Cherry Culture is having a sale now on a lot of the NYX stuff so, while not as good, I did order a lot of the matte lip creams and their Jumbo lip pencils. :) Excited to get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JC! - the lip creams are AMAZING! I seriously love them. Hope you like everything you got! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't place an order because I'm trying really hard to spend less on makeup and because I know NYX takes forever and a day to process orders during sales. I have Iced Mocha and I LOVE it :) It makes a great neutral base! Hope you enjoy your goodies~

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Angelic - Yes they take FOREVER to process and ship items. That was disappointed but the fact that i sent 3 emails and none were answered was even more disappointing. Bad customer service. Plus they took my money way before my items were shipped so i had no clue if they were just taking my money & not shipping my stuff or what - very confusing. A simple email correspondence would have cleared it up but they refused to answer me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's horrible :( I can probably understand that they were swamped but not answering even one of your emails is pretty pathetic :/ I've gotten all my NYX products locally but they don't have a large selection. In the future I think I'll just order off of Cherry Culture when they have a discount! Bad customer service is super frustrating and upsetting :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Angelic - Exactly! I understood they were busy, especially w/ the Anniversary Sale but to never answer my emails was pretty bad.I was just curious as to why the money was withdrawn from my account but the order wasnt processing or anything - like i had never order it. It just wasnt there, so it worried me. Im going to order from Chery Culture from now on too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got the Jumbo pencil in iced mocha and it's gorgeous!!!!!! And so creamy!! I'm dying to try the matte lip creams however someone said they have a strong toffee scent to them and I'm not very fond of scented glosses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Carla - i agree! Iced Mocha is very pretty! My soft matte lip cream has no smell.

    ReplyDelete