Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOTD: 6/16/11



A few people requested an FOTD featuring the new Wet N Wild Summer products, The Gilded Age Trio, and Everything Under The Sun Bronzer.. so here it is! :). *All photos are mine. Enjoy!
Below are the products I used on my face, they are categorized into sections for easier viewing. Click the links above to see reviews/swatches of the new WnW products.
Eyes
WnW The Gilded Age eyeshade trio
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline The Falsies waterproof mascara in Brownish Black
Eyebrows
L'oreal Brow Stylist in Medium/Dark
Maybelline Clear Mascara
Face
Physicians Formula Physician Strength Concealer in Soft Green
Physicians Formula Physician Strength Concealer in Fair/Light
My mixed foundation (½ Maybelline Fit Me 115, and ½ L'oreal TrueMatch in Porcelain)
CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder in Buff
WnW Everything Under The Sun Bronzer on cheek bones
WnW Lipstick in Bare It All on lips (nude)
I started by applying my face makeup (concealers, foundation, powder), then went to my eye makeup and finished with bronzer and lipstick. It took me about 20-25 minutes to complete the look but i can do it faster if im in a hurry LOL.
I am totally in love with these WnW Summer products and i realized vie been using them every day since i purchased them at CVS. I know a lot of people assume there are tons of dupes for these but i don't have a ton in my collection and i love that the trio has 3 perfectly matches shadows for a complete eye look in one travel friendly palette!
Thanks for reading! Please comment, like, and follow! :) I put a lot of effort into this post and i hope you enjoyed it. Thanks again!
**IMPORTANT**
Follow my beauty blog Affordable Beauty in order to be eligible to enter my 100 follower giveaway, coming soon! :)

3 comments:

  1. Ahh, just gorgeous! I love this simple look on you :) By the way, I gave you an award! Check out my blog for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so simple and decent .... me likes!!!!

    Enter my giveaway too at
    http://beautyandeverythingelse.com

    -Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Huda - Thanks alot! I will check your blog out right now for that =)

    @Eve - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete