Friday, June 3, 2011

Victora's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in More Mimosa




Victora's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss in More Mimosa is the first VS lip gloss i ever bought!!! I got it about a month ago in the 2 for $12 sale (along with the Soothing Lip Balm in Pretty Buff). More Mimosa has a sweet orange sherbet scent, the gloss itsself is a little too sticky for me but it isnt ridiculously heavy or goopy. Overall, i like this gloss alot more than some others than i own but the VS Soothing Lip Balms are 10x better!

6 comments:

  1. I've owned a few of these, but I didn't really like them because they were so sticky. You're right in that they weren't ridiculously so, but enough for me to end up not liking them as much as I thought I would. I can't stand any amount of stickiness on my lips lol I haven't tried the soothing lip balms, though. Those sound really good!

    http://lebanesebeauty21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. To reduce the stickiness i usually apply a clear lip balm first (like one from AVON) then add really thin layers of the VS Beauty Rush glosses on top. It takes alot of that away but i agree if you just put it on alone it can definitely be sticky and annoying. The soothing lip balm is GREAT though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm Nicole and I've been following your blog for a while and I love your posts! This is the first time commenting, though :).

    I like the lip glosses, but hey are so sticky! I absolutely love the colors, but the stickiness detracts from the overall quality of the product! I've never heard or tried the soothing lip balm but I guess I'll have to now :)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love More Mimosa too! Very pretty and a sweet scent :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nicole - Thanks for following and commenting! :) I agree these are sticky but i use them in ways that takes a little of that away.

    @Rainy Days - It def. is a sweet scent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love it....i just want to hug it..lolz

    ReplyDelete