Click to enlarge.
Here's the eye look i promised to post from the new WnW The Gilded Age eyeshadow trio. This trio is brand new and limited edition for $2.99 at drugstores or wherever Wet N Wild is sold and also available is a Everything Under The Sun bronzer!
I mostly followed the directions on the palette for this look. So for those of you who are beginners or just like to keep it simple this is a very easy look to create!
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Sweep eyelid shade (gold) all over lids and onto bottom lashline
- Apply crease shade (deep brown) into crease and on top lashline
- Highlight your browbone and inner corner using browbone shade (medium champagne)
- Using a blending brush/fluff brush, or whatever you have available, blend out harsh lines
- Apply a brown eyeliner to waterlines only (i used CoverGirl Liquiline Blast in Brown). and finish with a black or brown mascara of your choice (i used Rimmel Sexy Curves in Extreme Black).
ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
Must be a Luuux and/or beauty blog follower to be eligible. Click here to enter!
Open to U.S. residents 18 years and older. Please read all rules.