Wednesday, June 22, 2011

EOTD: The Gilded Age


Click to enlarge. 

Here's the eye look i promised to post from the new WnW The Gilded Age eyeshadow trio. This trio is brand new and limited edition for $2.99 at drugstores or wherever Wet N Wild is sold and also available is a Everything Under The Sun bronzer!

I mostly followed the directions on the palette for this look. So for those of you who are beginners or just like to keep it simple this is a very easy look to create!

Tutorial
  1. Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
  2. Sweep eyelid shade (gold) all over lids and onto bottom lashline
  3. Apply crease shade (deep brown) into crease and on top lashline
  4. Highlight your browbone and inner corner using browbone shade (medium champagne)
  5. Using a blending brush/fluff brush, or whatever you have available, blend out harsh lines
  6. Apply a brown eyeliner to waterlines only (i used CoverGirl Liquiline Blast in Brown). and finish with a black or brown mascara of your choice (i used Rimmel Sexy Curves in Extreme Black).
Thanks to the simplicity of the Wet N Wild Trio's you can create an eye look within several minutes. So its quick and easy, plus super cheap! I would recommend everyone go out and buy this new limited edition palette! All the shades are beautiful and perfect for creating that 'bronze goddess' look! *I will do an FOTD using both WnW summer collection products asap. Photos are mine, do not use. Please comment, like, and follow!

 ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
Must be a Luuux and/or beauty blog follower to be eligible. Click here to enter!
Open to U.S. residents 18 years and older. Please read all rules.

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love it! I need that eyeshadow! Hopefully I'll be able to find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your style- great blog- keep it going gal!!!
    following you.do check out mine too
    -Bee
    http://beautyandeverythingelse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's beautiful!!
    Show us what products have you used to get this look. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this look I have 3 trios and this one I will need to find and get it I like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Tiffany - Thank you! I found it at 2 different CVS stores

    @Eve - Thanks! :)

    @Susy - The products are linked in the first paragraph. I used the Wet N Wild The Gilded Age eyeshadow trio.

    @Jazmin - Thanks alot!! Alot of people have been having a hard time finding it. I bought 2 lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Priscilla - I found that at 2 CVS stores near me but Walgreens and Rite-Aid still do not have them around here. I bought 2 so id have a backup and now the CVS nearest to me is totally sold out of them. Keep looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! You did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this :) Even though I'm not a fan of gold it looks great!!! Nice job :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Huda - thanks girl!

    @Carla - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing look. Your eyeshadow skills and eye color are so amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the art displayed in the blog. I wish i could also do such things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so pretty!


    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ JC - Aww thank you! :)

    @ Senegence - Thanks!

    @ D.Sadie - Thanks! Ill check it out.

    ReplyDelete