Sunday, July 10, 2011

COMPARISON: 5 Champagne Eyeshadows





One of my new obsessions is champagne eyeshadows. I think they make perfect all-over lid colors. Today i want to show you the 5 champagne shadows that I own. Some, as you can see, are almost direct dupes to others. *Photos are mine.
Swatches, L to R:
Urban Decay - Sin
Wet N Wild Walking On Eggshells - Eyelid shade
MAC - All That Glitters
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone - Eyelid Shade (left column)
CoverGirl - Mink
The first two are super similar, as well as shades 3-4. In my opinion CoverGirl Mink doesn't really make a dupe for any of these although it has been a supposed MAC All That Glitters dupe. Now that I own both i dont think it is exactly.
So what do you ladies think? Do you love or hate champagne shadows??? Some of them tend to be super reflective and/or metallic and others can be very soft and feminine.

4 comments:

  1. It almost looks like the WnW shades are more pigmented than Mac - who would've thought?! Nice comparison :)

    <3 Sidd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a lot of the covergirl singles, and I really want to add Mink to my collection! It's beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Your haul looks really great.
    If you don't mind please share it with our fashion haul community.
    www.chichaul.com

    Hope to see you around there!
    xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sidney - yeah i would have to agree. I think theyre more light reflective so they seem more pigmented.

    @EVC - Mink is a great one to buy

    @Chichaul - Thanks!

    ReplyDelete