Click any photos to enlarge them. I got quite a few private messages & emails the past couple days asking to see swatch comparisons of the AVON 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette vs. Urban Decay Naked Palette. These are not dupes for one another but i did find three eyeshadows in each palette that were very similar and could be dupes for one another separately.
*All photos are mine, do not use.
*All links refer to my own Luuux posts.
- ☑ Similarity's
- Both of these palettes are roughly the same size.
- Each come with 12 pigmented and smooth eyeshadows
- AVON Shade #4 is a dupe for UD Smog
- AVON Shade #7 is a dupe for UD Hustle
- AVON Shade #12 is a dupe for UD Creep
- ☒ Differences
- AVON 12-in1- Palette is $13.99
- Urban Decay Naked Palette is $49
- Naked has almost all neutral/bronze/gold shades
- AVON 12-in-1 includes a green, fuchsia, and blue shade
- UD's shadows are slightly more pigmented
Like i said, this palette is not a dupe for UD Naked but some of the shades are pretty close. If you want to see an almost 100% UD Naked dupe thats only $5 check out the E.L.F. Beauty Book in Neutral Eye Edition (click for swatch comparison). As far as which one i would recommend - thats up to you and it depends on your shade preferences.
- Please comment, like and follow! Thanks for reading! :)