Sunday, July 24, 2011

NOTD: Happy Birthday!


I bought this Milani Gems polish about 2 weeks ago in a Kmart haul and i really only bought it for two reasons: 1) It's a Deborah Lippman Happy Birthday dupe, and 2) It's perfect for birthday manicures! lol. 
TODAY is my daughters birthday party and tomorrow (July 25th) is her 3rd birthday!! :) So thats why i did this mani.
Swatches
1 coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails
3 coats Essie Marshmallow
1 coat Milani Gems
1 coat INM Out The Door

I really love this manicure! I think its so cute for birthdays and i plan to use Milani's Gems on top of other base colors (black, pink, blue, etc) in the near future to see how it looks. Thanks for reading. What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. wow such a lovely nails.. hope i can do the same! btw, i miss you amista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail look is stunning on you! I wish I could wear white nail polish in general :( I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and I gave you a blog award :) check it out if you have time! evcmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little girl, this nail look is very appropriate for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOPSS happy birthday to your lovely little girl! i agree with jessica the nail looks really great for the occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh those are cute nails!! and happy birthday to your daughter~

    ReplyDelete