Yay! I was so excited when I opened the mailbox today and saw this package from Holly Ann!! A couple weeks ago i helped her get the new LE Wet N Wild The Gilded Age eyeshadow trio, and Everything Under The Sun bronzer. In return she was kind enough to send me a Thank You Package!!! :) I suggest everyone checks out her luuux page and beauty blog PLEASE! She is super pretty and nice and does really great reviews! (Check below for links).
Below are the items i received from Holly!!
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS
- ♥ Physicians Formula Eye Booster I have been dying to try this!! Unfortunately no stores near me sell it in anything but brown or clear and i typically wear black eyeliner 99% of the time - so i was afraid if i got the brown or clear i wouldnt get as much use from it. However thanks to Holly i can now try the black and i am SUPER excited!! :)
- ♥ Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer HOLY COW! This has such a beautiful finish and it smells sooo good. Ive read so many rave reviews over this but for some reason i dont ever remember anyone mentioning the pretty smell, lol. Its floral and fragrant but not strong. I think it smells amazing and it looks beautiful on my skin when i swatched it! Another great product i have been wanting to try!
- ♥ Physicians Formula Baked Wet/Dry Eyeshadow in Baked Sugar This baked shadow trio comes with 3 gorgeous neutral shades that can be work sheer (dry) or intense (wet). They are fragrance free and dermatologist tested. VERY pretty eyeshadows and once again ANOTHER product i have wanted to try but couldnt because stores around me never sell them.
- ♥ E.L.F. Matte Lip Color in Natural This is soooo gorgeous! You know how you hear people talk about finding their "My lip, but better" lip color? Well this is mine! I put this on almost immediately after taking these photos and i really love this matte lipstick! Its about 2 shades different than my natural lip color and evens out the tone/coloration of my lips to make them look very even and pretty! Definitely in love with this. I have NEVER seen these in stores where E.L.F. is sold but Holly knew i have been dying to try them and she was kind enough to send me one! :)
- ♥ E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Plum I only own 1-2 plum/purple eyeliners so this was a great addition for me, plus i have never tried E.L.F.'s Waterproof Eyeliners pens before and i have always been curious about the quality. This is a really pretty dark plum liner w/ a felt-tip marker type applicator. Im excited to try this out and start using it!
- ♥ Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink Nail Polish I cannot tell you how many times i have been to the store and seen this polish, wanted it, but never bought it LOL. Idk why i do that but thanks to Holly i have it now! Its a very pretty multi-glitter polish. I will be swatching it soon!
- ♥ Sonia Kashuk Sweet Nothings Eye Palette Ugh these shades are so pretty!!! This palette comes with six beautiful neutral eyeshadows (Holly knows me too well LOL i love neutrals) and an eye primer/base. This is only the 2nd Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow palette i have ever owned (the other is the Spring Awakening one which has deep browns). I am going to do an EOTD with this tomorrow and i will post it ASAP!
Wasn't it so nice of her to get me all these things?? She totally outdid herself and she didnt need to get me near as much as she did! She even put in the extra effort to buy items i had never tried before because she noticed I had said i wanted to try them from the comments i posted on Luuux. She is definitely one of the sweetest people I have befriended here on Luuux and i am lucky to have met her! Please check out the links below and follow her!! (Photos are mine, do not use)
Thanks so much Holly! I really appreciate it. =D
Holly's Links ↓