Hey everyone! This is my itsjudytime contest entry for luuux.com! I have done variations of this eye look soooo many times but today im going to show it to you using my new AVON 12-in-1 Palette which is very affordable! It comes with 12 beautiful shimmery shades at only $13.99 :)
I have always loved this eye look for summer because its a great alternative to neutrals or even the smokey eye! Plus it goes great with my green eyes. Using mauves and burgundies in place of browns or blacks is a great way to spice things up and keep your look fresh! Summer is the perfect time to add a pop of color into your look wethers its in your clothes, on your nails, or your eyeshadow!
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Using a fluff or shading brush apply a deep burgundy shadow into creases and blend out.
- Sweep a light mauve or dark pink shadow all over lids and along bottom lashlines.
- Apply a fuchsia shade into creases just below the deep burgundy color.
- Highlight browbone and inner corners with a sheer shimmery champagne shade.
- Finally, Line waterlines with plum eyeliner and coat lashes with black mascara!
Thats it! Isnt it easy?? Anyone could create this look and you could even substitute shades that suit you (like blues, greens, etc) instead of using variations of pinks like i did. Pair this with a tinted moisturizer with SPF, some bronzer, a nude lip, and you're Summer ready!
I hope you enjoyed this post and my EOTD! If you have any comments or questions feel free to ask. For contest rules and info, click here!