A few weeks ago i purchased the I'm Getting Sunburned Trio and I reviewed it a couple days ago on my blog. Today i want to show you the EOTD i created using the simple steps included with this trio.
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Sweet gold eyelid shade all over lids and along bottom lashline.
- Shade dark brown crease shade into creased and along top lashline as liner.
- Apply pink shimmer browbone shade onto browbone as highlight.
- I finished with black eyeliner on my waterlines and black mascara.
Thats it! In my opinion this is definitely a 'night' look, its too dark for daytime use. Im sure you could mix it up a little and use the shades differently to create a softer look but theyre all still very shimmery - and they also do have some fallout.