Wednesday, July 20, 2011

NEW! UD Primer Potion Squeeze Tubes!







So any of you who follow me or have read my posts before will probably know that i LOVE Urban Decay's Primer Potion. It's my favorite primer of all time, but because the old curvy bottle style packaging had a few complaints UD has come out with these new limited edition squeeze tubes!
I own the new squeeze tube packaging of UDPP in the original formula (my favorite) and while you already know how much i love it i'll list some pro's and con's of the formula + new packaging.
[PROS]
needle-nose precision tip
squeeze tube ensures you wont waste any product
a little goes a long way
affordable at only $19 each (one more dollar than the reg. bottle)
makes sure shadows don't crease, ever
makes shadow colors more vibrant
lasts 24+ hrs
dries invisibly and zaps any oil on lids
scent-free
10% more product than the bottle version
[CONS]
NONE!
Although some people may not want to pay $19 each for these tubes, they really are worth it and they last such a long time! If you've been wanting to try UDPP please check out the tube version before buying the old curvy bottle style version. They are only for a limited time so get them quick! They also come in different shades. *Photos are mine.

2 comments:

  1. Do you find there is a significant difference between UDPP & Too Faced Primer Potion? I use the latter but I'm curious to switch once I run out. What would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There isnt a huge huge difference but in my opinion UDPP lasts longer and makes shadows brighter so i would definitely recommend it instead.

    ReplyDelete