Saturday, August 20, 2011

Wet N Wild Nutty Eyeshadow




This little Wet N Wild single eyeshadow is sold for $1.99 at most drugstores. They don't come in very many shades but the ones they have are great quality. This particular shade is Nutty.
Nutty is a supposed dupe for MAC Satin Taupe - I do also own Victoria's Secret Private Beach eyeshadow which is sorta similar (but with a pink undertone). They obviously arent exact dupes, but IRL they are really similar and if you like the VS Private Beach eyeshadow ($10) check out WnW Nutty ($2) instead.
[PROS]
smooth
pigmented
soft
cheap
available at alot of drugstores
Nice lid or crease shade
Packaging is minimal and sleek
[CONS]
None!
I love all of Wet N Wilds single, 8 pan, and trio eyeshadows. I have never been disappointed with any of them and i dont imagine i will. I know alot of people assume WnW is a 'cheap' brand because of their prices and ill admit some of their stuff isnt so great but the eyeshadows are amazing

6 comments:

  1. It looks really pigmented!

    BTW, I'm having my giveaway. I hope you can join.
    MISSKATV.COM 1,000 FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried their individual shadows, but I have to say I'm not really all that surprised at the pigmentation! The blush I have is more pigmented than my high end that cost over $30! Wet 'n Wild is awesome :) I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been on my want list for a while now and I forget to pick it up every time I'm at the drug store "/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Im getting Sunburned trio yesterday. It was the first WNW eyeshadow I have ever tried. I was not disappointed at all! I love it.

    ReplyDelete