Wednesday, August 24, 2011

NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink

 


I had a hard time getting my hands on one of these, but luckily Rite-Aid pretty much has everything lol. They also had the new L.E. blushable creme sticks (gold and bronze) and while i was tempted to grab one as a creme bronzer i decided not to in the end, but i should have! These are about $2-3 each.
This is NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink.
How I Apply It: Usually i rub this lightly onto the top of my Ecotools Duo Fibre Finishing Brush then apply it to cheeks for sheer buildable coverage. If i want it to be more pronounced, i use my finger.
PROS
pigmented
smooth
powdery finish
lightweight
isnt sticky
easy to use
travel friendly
comes in a decent shade range
cheap
CONS
Hard to find for alot of people.
Ooohh i love this! Now they just need to make a peach one for me lol. My favorite part about these is the fact that it immediately turns to powder on skin - its amazing! Its so great i actually forget this is a cream blush, lol and really i dont even think of it that way anymore. These are super great and if you can find them i would deifnitely suggest you check them out!

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite blushes! I have it in Plaza Pink also <3

    ReplyDelete