Monday, August 22, 2011

Miss Dior Cherie Perfume


I have been obsessed with this perfume for the last 2-3 years ever since my husband purchased it for me for Christmas one year. It came with the eau de parfum, a shower gel, and body lotion for about $80.
The notes are Egyptian jasmine, Italian mandarin, patchouli.
The scent is very flirty & floral and a tad bit fruity. It definitely not super potent and too strong, but its strong enough to last a long time and smell amazing.
I have smelled alot of perfumes and i used to own TONS but ever since purchasing this I have never found one that i like better than Miss Dior Cherie! Its a really incredible smell - very modern and sophisticated. I really think any girl would love this. PLUS my husband finds it intoxicating so thats even better! LOL Definitely recommend this perfume. It comes in various sizes and prices.


No comments:

Post a Comment