Friday, August 19, 2011

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Bronzer




I got this beautiful bronzer from Holly Ann in an amazing Thank You Package she sent me a few weeks ago. I was so excited when i unwrapped this because I had been wanting to try it for a very long time!
PROS
smells amazing!
nice light bronze finish which is great for my pale skin
has a little touch of pink in it
packaging is soo cute!
comes with a brush
can be worn sheer or deep
50/50
I looove the smell (it may bother some people) but i wish it lasted longer!
CONS
Price, almost $13 each. Thankfully i got this one from Holly but some people may not want to pay the extra money although it is def worth it.
I have been wearing this nearly everyday since i got my package in the mail, i really love it! Im considering checking out one of the blush's also. Im sorta new to Physicians Formula products but out of everything i've tried the past few months im very pleased! Thanks again to Holly for sending me this wonderful product! :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the smell too.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so amazing of Holly, although it's definitely not out of character for her to be so nice and generous either! I'm glad you really like them for the most part :)

    By the way, you'll be getting your package from me (FINALLY! LOL) within the week, so look out for that as well! :)

    ReplyDelete