Thursday, August 4, 2011

E.L.F. Matte Lipstick in Natural

 

This is soo my "my lip, but better" shade! I really, really love this matte lip color from E.L.F. which was sent to me by Holly Ann in a very nice thank you package a while ago!
PROS
long lasting
creamy and smooth to apply
dries to a natural matte finish
shade is perfect for me
cheap
travel friendly
CONS
Not good for people with dry lips.
You might only be able to purchase online.
Because this has a natural matte finish and can be a little dry - if you've got dry lips already this E.L.F. Matte Lip Color may not be for you. Fortunately i dont have a huge issue with dry lips so i looove this stuff! Thanks so much again to Holly for sending it to me! I have been wearing it nonstop. It's just a tad more pink/brighter than my natural lip color but its so close it basically just enhances my natural lips and makes them look very even toned. I love it!
P.S. Sorry i forgot to take photos of the tip, idk what i was thinking lol.
Have you tried these, or would you try them? I think they're def. worth it. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! i love your lips! and it is so natural, love the shade too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, this is very pretty but I have dry lips so probably not the best product for me. Looks lovely on you though!

    ReplyDelete