Saturday, August 6, 2011

WnW Silent Treatment Trio



I bought this trio a couple months ago for $2.99 at Walgreens. At the time it was one of Wet N Wild's new eyeshadows and there were 9 other different trio's available. Wet N Wild has definitely stepped up their game.

It comes with three shades:
Light peach (browbone),
Black w/ gold shimmer (crease),
Taupe (eyelid).

The browbone shade is super light and shimmer, the crease shade done had gold shimmer as i mentioned but i havent experienced any fallout, and the eyelid shade is a beautiful duchrome-like taupe shade. All three are super pigmented, soft, and smooth.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I chose a WnW palette for my giveaway. Every post I see about them is great! Love your pictures and it's such a pretty palette :)

    <3 Sidd
    *giveaway posted!*

    ReplyDelete