Saturday, August 13, 2011

NOTD: Emerald City


This polish was given to me in a little gift set by my friend Amber on the day of my bridal shower last year before i got married. I had forgotten i had it until a few days ago and i figured i may as well give it a try because it's such a pretty shade!
Sally Hansen Emerald City
Swatches:
1 coat Essie Ridge Filling Basecoat
2 coats Emerald City
1 coat Seche Vite
I really love this! Green is one of my favorite colors (along with purple) and this is such a gorgeous shade! It went on a little sheer with the first coat, but the second coat sealed the deal and made it very opaque. Overall im pleased with this and i can tell i'll definitely be wearing it alot this Fall.
Check out my Manicure Essentials post on luuux.com :) Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. I oddly like and dislike this color,great post. Didn't realized Sally Hansen had colors like this will have to take a better look next time I'm at the store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, awesome color! ♥♥♥ I love bright colors like this on nails! *__*

    http://4seasons92.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete