Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Sweet Nothings Palette

Shades 1-6 swatched. Notice the bare spot in the middle? Thats shade #3 (nude) its basically the same color as my skin. And the last swatches is so sheer it didnt show up on flash.
I got this beautiful palette from Holly Ann in a very nice Thank You Package she sent me recently. I only own one other Sonia Kashuk Palette which is the Spring Awakening One (dark brown shades) so i was super excited to try this one!!
I have done some EOTD's with this palette already ( i will post them soon) and im pretty impressed with it. It comes with 6 pretty shades and a nice eyeshadow base. All of the shades are smooth, long lasting, and they correspond well with eachother. However, these shades are very sheer but they do give you that pretty, wide awake look. This palette would be perfect for those girls who love a light flirty look and dont like to wear dramatic shades.
Overall i really love this palette! Its also perfect for carrying in your purse b/c it comes with 6 shadows, an applicator and an eyeshadow base. I have used it a few times while running errands for a quick & easy day look. I dont know the cost of it b/c it was a gift from Holly, but im sure you can find it in Target or anywhere Sonia Kashuk products are sold near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment