This is the first EOTD i've created using my new AVON 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette. It comes with twelve shimmer/metallic shades that range in tons of different colors, a sturdy case, and it's only $13.99! This also happens to be the same EOTD i wore to HP7 Pt. 2 last month! I am so sad to see the Harry Potter movies end :( I have read all the books a few times and seen all the movies a lot too.
The movie was amazing by the way!!!
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Sweep the jade green shade (#1) into creases.
- Shade the bronze shadow (#2) all over lids and along bottom lashline.
- Highlight browbone and inner corner with the pearly white shade (#3).
- Apply a green eyeliner to water lines - i used P.F. Shimmer Strips stick liner in Green.
- Apply a black liner thinly to upper lashline - i chose P.F. Eye Booster in black.
- Coat lashes with black mascara - i chose Rimmel Extra WOW Lash.
Soon i'll be posting swatch comparisons of this AVON 12-in-1 palette to the Urban Decay naked palette as i have found some shade dupes! The green in this EOTD did not show up well on the camera but IRL it was definitely noticeable. Hope you liked this! Thanks for reading :)