|Click to enlarge.|
A couple months ago on Luuux I showed you how to mix your own foundation shades as well as foundation tips & tricks for your skin type and i promised i would do another post on how to make your own daily spot cleanser for makeup brushes - so here it is! :) This is not a deep cleanser, it will only remove surface dirt and products from brushes.
You Will Need
1 cup distilled water
¼ cup isopropyl alcohol
1 tablespoon baby shampoo
Mixing Ingredients & Using Cleanser
- Mix all ingredients into an air-tight container with a lid.
- Pour into any size spray bottle - mine is pretty small but yours can be large.
- If any is left over, store in the refrigerator.
- Now that you have some in your spray bottle, tilt back and forth to gently mix products.
- Spray 2-3 squirts onto a clean folded paper towel.
- Rub your makeup brush back and forth onto the wet paper towel to spot cleanse your brush.
- When finished, shape brushes immediately then store brushes laying down until completely dry.
Thanks for reading, i hope this helped! Please comment and follow! :)