Monday, August 29, 2011

NOTD: Free Zoya Polish!



This is my very first Zoya nail polish, ever! I won it for free in a sweepstakes they had on their Facebook page a while back. I got to choose any shade from their new Smoke & Mirrors Collections.
I chose Neeka, which is a medium purple with golden shimmer.
Swatches
1 coat AVON Silk Wrap
2 coats Zoya - Neeka
1 coat Seche Vite
This is opaque with one generous coat but i always like to do two thin coats instead because i feel like i get more even coverage that way. Although it is formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate, and camphor free it still has a very strong chemical-like smell which i did not like. I dont really own any other polishes that are as potent as this one but the formula itsself is amazing. Quick drying, opaque, and easy to apply. The brush was alright, nothing special.
Overall im pleased with this but as you can see its definitely a Fall polish so i will probably wait to wear it again until the seasons turn. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty color! congrats on winning. I entered too but didn't we so I'm going to take advantage of the free shipping code :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice color!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete