Thursday, August 18, 2011

EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream




I bought this EOS shave cream when it was new in stores at Walgreens for $2.99 about two months ago. I have been using it on my legs and under-arms and i like it alot (although i like my Alba shave cream better).

This cream has the consistency of a typical shave cream but it doesnt lather - its more like a thick lotion. You need 2-3 pumps per leg which seems like alot to me, but it works well enough. It moisturizes and makes legs smooth before & after shaving. The scent is pomegranate raspberry - but to me it smells like watermelon, lol. Overall this is cheap as far as most shave creams go and deifnitely worth the money. I also like that it has a pump-style bottle. So convenient.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely HATE this, I think the texture is awful and it just goes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my shaving cream because it smell like strawberries...but I will be out of town so Im thinking of givin this EOS one a try do they have other scents?
    Thankyou doll for sharing!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might give this a try too. :) Thanks for the review!
    -Kimi
    http://dearnewkimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete