This is the third EOTD i've created using my new AVON 12-in-1 Eyeshadow Palette. This time i chose bronze and blue shades. To see my previous looks click here: Look #1 Green, and Look #2 Burgundy.
This look is very simple and a lot like the first look i did, except instead of using green i chose blue instead. I typically don't use blues but i love the one in this AVON platte! The bronze shadow i used is a DUPE for Urban Decay's Smog.
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Sweep the bronze shadow (#4) all over lids and onto the inner part of your bottom lashline.
- Using a fluff/shading brush apply the blue shadow (#10) into outer corner and along inside section of bottom lashline.
- Highlight browbone with light gold champagne shade (#3).
- To soften this look, use a large fluff brush and swirl across lids in small circular motions to diffuse and blend shades together.
- Line bottom waterline with black eyeliner.
- Line upper lashline tightly with black eyeliner.
- Coat lashes with favorite mascara.
When i refer to #'s in the tutorial - i am talking about the # that shade is on the AVON 12-in-1 Palette.
Overall im pleased with this look and ill most definitely use it again! I think it makes my eyes pop a little and it's another great alternative to your typical black or brown smokey eye look. This AVON palette has definitely come in handy and i have been using it a lot ever since i purchased it. Im going to try to make a look every week or so until i have incorporated all 12 shades! Hope you like this, thanks for reading! :)