I did this EOTD one day earlier this week when i was bored & staying at home all day. I bought the Wet N Wild I'm Feeling Retro trio at Rite-Aid a few weeks ago on a whim. Ive sort of made it a habit of collecting WnW palettes, lol. Anyway this one is a tad less pigmented/soft that the others but still good quality.
- Apply a primer like UDPP to lids.
- Sweep the eyelid color (iridescent purple) all over lids and along bottom lashline.
- Shade the crease color (blue) into creases and blend.
- Highlight browbone and inner corner with browbone color (pearly white).
- Add a super thin line of black liquid eyeliner to top lashline.
- Line waterliners with black eyeliner and coat lashes 2-3x with black mascara.
I pretty much followed the palette directions for this just because i wanted to see the outcome. Its definitely too bright for me so i plan to use the eyelid and crease shade just as eyeliners instead some other time to simplify it and make it less bright. These shades are definitely not for everyone but as i said - the two bright ones would be great as a liner for an added pop of color in Summer.
Would you buy this? Do you already own it? What are your thoughts on this EOTD? Thanks for reading :)